The property owner would like to welcome you and hope that you have a lovely holiday here. It is a privately owned property and we hope that you will look after it during your stay, just as if it was your own home. During your stay you are expected to:
- Leave the property in the same condition that you would like to find it in yourself.
- Look after the property’s indoor and outdoor facilities.
- Leave the property clean and tidy for the next guests.
- Only use the furniture for its intended purpose and replace in its original position at the end of your stay.
- Make sure you understand how to use any electrical equipment that you are not familiar with and don’t change any existing settings.
- Keep any additional property rules such as whether smoking is permitted or pets are allowed, etc.
- Be considerate to your neighbours, avoiding loud music or disturbing noise, particularly between 10 pm and 7 am.
- Use the designated litter containers and keep the grounds clear of litter.
- Do not exceed the number of people for which the property has capacity.
- Should any damage to the property occur during your stay contact the property owner. You are personally responsible for anything you damage. In case of personal injury you should always contact your own insurance company. The house owner cannot be held responsible, but are obviously available if you need help.
- Vacate the property by 10am at the latest on the departure date.